Looking for a challenging role? Have a passion for people? Love retail?
We are looking for a Retail Account Manager to join our team!
This role will be client-facing and will be reporting to the Partners.
Our retail projects range from graphics and product displays to custom self-checkout units to store environments. You will be the driving force behind all your projects, revelling in the successes and owning the failures. To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities.
As a Retail Account Manager, your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to, the following:
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Develop new revenue streams with existing clients
– Work with, and effectively communicate with, the client to understand all aspects of the project requirements including all technical details
– Work closely with Design and Estimating to ensure deliverables meet or exceed client expectations
– Prepare quotes and change orders from estimates, critical path timelines and internal spec/job requests with timely follow-through
– Take full ownership of projects and ensure the necessary resources are available for each project; provide detailed direction so all team members know exactly what they need to do and by when, taking action when necessary
– Direct Project Managers to track client delivery expectations and refine the work plan as needed to satisfy client requirements
– Provide ongoing client support to ensure optimal client service, relationship management and client retention
– Day to day communication with all internal teams
– Travel and site visits may be required
– A degree, or equivalent work experience, in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field
– 3+ years of Account Management experience
– Retail Project Management experience strongly desired
– Self-motivated, problem solver, and detail-minded with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
– Knowledge of scheduling software like Team Gantt, Microsoft Project, etc.
– Knowledge of basic office software like Excel, Word, Acrobat Pro, etc.
– Knowledge and interest in custom millwork/metalwork/plastic fabrication
– Knowledge of graphics and large-format print production
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Fluent in English – verbal and written
– Ability to work individually and as part of the team to meet deadlines and overachieve on goals
Other Desirable Attributes:
– You take ownership and pride in your work
– You are ambitious and have a strong work ethic
– You are passionate with a willingness to exceed expectations
– You have an inquisitive nature