Looking for a great first gig? Have a creative mind? Love unique projects?
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our growing team!
This role will be hands-on, working closely with the Sales team and reporting to the Executive Vice President. The work is as varied as our projects and will include compiling beautiful and captivating sales presentations, devising original creative content for distribution over various platforms, including Instagram, LinkedIn, and our Blog.
You shouldn’t be afraid to share your opinions and are comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities. We are looking for a Jack or Jill of all trades with strong communication skills both written and verbal. Photography/videography skills get you bonus points!
As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator, your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to, the following:
– Produce intriguing, engaging, and relevant social media content based on a thorough understanding of the people, the processes, and the projects here at HOLMAN
– Produce beautiful, captivating, and precise RFPs, using technical content provided to you, under the guidance of the Sales Executives and Account Managers
– Create and produce digital and print collateral for Sales and AM teams, including Capabilities Presentations, Design Presentations, Case Studies, News Letters, and Brochures
– Periodical updates to the HOLMAN website
– Capture the behind-the-scenes action as projects progress through the project lifecycle in written, graphical, and photographic media for later use in marketing and social media content
– Help facilitate corporate social events and activities, including the creating and execution of necessary ‘advertising’ collateral
– Day to day communication with the Creative Director, Account Managers, and Sales Executives
– Travel and site visits may be required
– A degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
– 2 years of related experience is required
– Strong graphic design skills, with a working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
– A passion for creative writing
– Demonstrated experience planning and implementing internal and external communications, with consideration for the audience, intent, and outcome
– Attention to detail and experience with copy editing and proofreading
– Strong understanding of key social platforms including Instagram & LinkedIn
– Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects under strict deadlines
Other Desirable Attributes:
– Strong photography skills
– A passion for unique and interesting projects
– Ability to own a project (including associated deadlines) while still being a team player
– Passionate and driven to exceed expectations